Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, Tampa, FL
At Tampa International Airport, security is of utmost importance. Equally important is ATECH’s role in providing support for the hot cutover installation of the Access Control System (ACS). A-TECH has performed numerous projects for the Aviation Authority. Projects include:
- Installation of approximately 22,000 feet of ISP and OSP fiber for the Access Control SystemReplacement.
- Hot cutover fusion splicing for relocation of the entire security communications center (24/7 no downtime).
- Infrastructure and systems installation for the Remote Parking Garage.
- Infrastructure and systems installation for the ARFF Fire Rescue Facility.
- Rental Car Parking Garage CCTV Cameras